The ERPC aims to promote paper recovery and recycling across Europe; answer questions concerning paper recovery and recycling in Europe and ensure consistent and accurate supply of information on paper recovery and recycling in Europe. FEICA is one of the partners in ERPC.
The adhesive manufacturing sector, represented by FEICA, continues to educate its stakeholders about the use of the ERPC Scorecard for the Removability of Adhesives Applications and provides explanations on the impact of adhesives applications in paper recycling. To this end, FEICA also maintains a close dialogue with the paper recycling industry.
2013 European Recycling Award
The European Paper Recycling Award recognises efforts in innovative projects that enhance paper recycling in Europe and hopes to inspire others to copy good practices. Apply before 28 June 2013 at www.paperforrecycling.eu. More info in the ERPC press release.
Articles of FEICA members related to paper recycling:
- The Influence of Adhesives and Adhesives Applications on the Recyclability of Paper Products (Presented at the International Symposium ‘Present and Future of Paper Recycling’ May 2007 in Bilbao)
(, 7 pages)
- The influence of adhesives on recycling (Published in 2006 in the Journal: Resources, Conservation and Recycling)
(, 7 pages)
- Environmentally-benign Packaging With Innovative Adhesives (Presented at the TAPPI European PLACE Conference 2003 in Rome, Italy)
(, 13 pages) + Figures (, 12 pages)
- Adhesives and Tapes Designed to be Less Detrimental to Paper Recycling (Presented at the AFERA Conference 2003 in Istanbul, Turkey)
(, 8 pages)
- Hot Melt in the Graphic Industry - Current Trends and Future Ideas (Presented at the TAPPI Hot Melt Symposium 2002 in Charlotte, USA)
(, 14 pages) + Figures (, 14 pages)